We are always looking for new talented and enthusiastic professionals to join our adventure. If you want to be part of a like-minded creative community and develop your career in an interdisciplinary studio, we would like to know about you: please, fill in the application form.
Now open: Community Manager
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Community Manager that will be the person responsible for building, managing, and administering the online community around the brand, creating and maintaining stable and lasting relationships with our community interested in Contemporary Self-Care.
As Community Manager, you must be proactive in generating content, giving voice to our Self-Care experts, encouraging our community to generate content (UGC), and collaborating with influencers to spread our social profiles to a greater audience. Taking care of the constant growth of the network community.
You will be at the controls of our social networks, you will guide our crowdfunding platforms when we launch a new product and in general, you will be the voice in any public channel where there is a presence of our community.
To accomplish that challenge, You will work side by side with different areas within Marketing and Design participating in the creation of communication content.
- You will be the voice of plusonecomic in all the channels where our community has the chance to interact with us like social media platforms, Kickstarter... You will know the brand thoroughly and be able to express our values in a coherent and consistent way in the different channels.
- Proactively open conversations with the community.
- Plan the content following the strategy defined and manage plusonecomic social media channels to care and improve the reach of our organic content.
- Propose actions to generate engagement by followers on social media.
- Identify and manage relationships with influencers and create and strengthen partnerships with other brands
- Measure the day-to-day performance of different channels and draw conclusions to improve it and make our presence in these channels increasingly relevant.
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques.
- Analyse competitors activity.
- Recommend improvements to increase performance and brand awareness.
- Monitor the different data sources and improve the performance according to the established KPIs.
- Share the relevant discoveries, feedback, profiles, with the rest of the team.
- 3-5 years or more of experience managing social networks in e-commerce.
- Professionally proficient in English. Valuable high level of France or other languages.
- Open, curious, energetic, and focused. Team-working soft skills. We are looking for a professional with the right attitude, who matches the values of plusonecomic.
- Exceptional communications and editorial skills: able to assume the tone of voice of the brand and express it in a coherent way on our social media channels.
- Used to remote working
- Experience in Public Relations
- SEO writing knowledge
- Photo and video edit